- Copper fungicide with protective action.
- Contains 20% w / w copper copper in the form of bordigal pulp.
- Active Substance : Bordeaux mixture, in Cu 20%
- Formulation : Wet Granules (WG)
- Approved for grapefruit, lemon, tangerine, orange, citrus, orange, frappe, almond, walnut, apple, apricot, cherry, peach, nectarine, plum, sour cherry, vine, olive, , pepper, cucumber, zucchini, melon, watermelon, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce, spinach, celery, leek, bean, tomato, potato, sugar beet and garnish.
How to apply: Foliage spray
How to prepare the spray liquid:Fill 2/3 of the spray canister with water. With constant stirring, add the required amount of product. Add the remaining water, stirring constantly throughout the application.
Compatibility:Not combined with organophosphate and carbamate insecticides as well as maneb, mancozeb, folpet, captan and thiram. It is also not combined with oily preparations when spraying is done outside the dormant season of the trees.In case of mixing, first dissolve the solid formulations, then CUPROFIX DISPERSS 20WG and then the formulations in liquid form. In case of new combinations, make a small test before the final application.