The amino acids present in Amino 16 contribute to the more efficient absorption of Boron and Zinc by plants and thus help them to act beneficially in the crops that need them.
• Enhances fertilization and increases fruit set
• Activates the natural defense mechanisms
• Promotes nutrients, improving the absorption of fertilizers
• Restores plants from deficiencies or other adverse conditions
• Enhances the development of the root system
• Helps increase production
• Suitable for all crops
• Adds B and Zn in an ideal way
• Effectively deals with malnutrition.
Total nitrogen (N) 3%
Boron (B) 0.5%
Zinc (Zn) 0.8%
Organic matter 19%
Free L-Amino Acids 10%
Method of application – dosage:
• Olive: 500cc in 100lt water in January, 500cc in 100lt water before flowering, 500cc in 100lt water in summer when the kernel thickens
• Citrus fruits: Primrose with 500cc in 100lt of water, 2-3 applications after fruiting with 500cc in 100t of water.
• Other crops: 4-5 applications per growing season with 500cc in 100lt water.
Application on the ground
• Amino 16 B & Zn can be applied to the soil through the irrigation network with a dose of 300cc in 100lt water and at least 4-5 applications per growing season.
The recommended doses are indicative and vary depending on the temperature, sunshine and pH of the soil.