Flowerpot: 13cm / Height: 40cm.
- Anthurium is an extremely popular indoor plant, which stands out for its impressive flowering stems.
- Prefers increased humidity levels in the area where it is grown. Loves the occasional foliage spray.
- It needs regular watering, but without exaggeration. (We water as soon as we see that the soil begins to dry.
- She is sensitive in root rot and therefore excessive moisture can damage its rhizome. In winter it needs less watering.
- The ideal temperature range is 20-30 ° C. It can withstand even lower temperatures but is vulnerable when they fall below 10 ° C.
- Place it in bright places, with indirect light. If placed in places with lower lighting it produces fewer flowers and grows more slowly.
- Mildly toxic plant. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- The plant may differ slightly from the photo.