Flowerpot: 12 cm, height: ~ 40 cm
Beautiful and particularly impressive Dieffenbachia with its glossy, dark green leaves and a bright, vibrant yellow color in the center. Tropical plant with a luxurious look for the decoration of your interior! It is extremely easy to grow and is recommended for novice growers.
- Dieffenbachia enjoys bright places, with plenty of indirect light, but can tolerate light shade. Lower levels of light, however, reduce its growth rate and cause its leaves to fade and fall off. Excessive exposure to direct sunlight can cause burns to the leaves.
- prefers regular and scheduled watering. Its soil needs to be constantly slightly moist, so it should be watered when the first layers of soil begin to dry. Excessive soil moisture, however, can cause the root system to rot.
- The ideal temperature range for the cultivated area is 16-24 ° C, but not lower than 16 ° C, as they may damage the plant.
- Prefers increased humidity levels. If the indoor area where you placed the plant has a low enough humidity, place the plant on a tray with water and stones to increase its humidity. It is also favored by occasional spraying on its foliage.
- Leaves and juices are toxic and should not be swallowed. Away from children and pets.
- The plant may differ slightly from the photo.