Contact fungicide with protective action
- Format: (WG) suspensible granules or wet granules
- Guaranteed Composition: sulfur 80% w / w, Auxiliaries : 19.2% w / w
- How to apply: Foliage sprays.
- How to prepare the spray liquid: Fill the spray can with water halfway. Slowly add the required amount of formulation to the spray can while stirring. Top up with the remaining water while continuing to stir.
- Cleaning sprayers: Immediately after spraying, empty the spray tank completely. Make sure that all traces of the product have been removed. Rinse the tank and all parts of the sprayer, two – three (2-3) times with clean water. Because sulfur corrodes metals, sprayers should be washed thoroughly immediately after spraying.
- Compatibility: Not compatible with paraffin oil as well as alkaline reaction formulations.
- Approved for: Citrus, Apple, Pear, Peach, Nectarine, Apricot, Cherry, Plum, Hazelnut, Almond, Olive (variety of green olive, Halkidiki) Lotus, Avocado, Papaya, Mango, Vine (wine and table varieties), Strawberry, Raspberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Carrot , Eggplant, Pepper (Y-TH), Pumpkins: Cucumber, Cucumber, Zucchini, Pumpkin, Melon, Watermelon, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Brussels sprouts (Lettuce), Lettuce and other salads, Spinach Lycotrivolo, Scallops, Chicory, Endi katsaro, Radiko, Potatoes: >