Flowerpot: 12cm / Height: 20-30cm.
Lavender is a deciduous and multi-branched plant, with upright shoots growing from the base.
- The plant may differ slightly from the photo.
- It is resistant to the dry conditions of summer but also to the cold of winter.
- It likes the sun, but can also grow in partial shade.
- It is important to plant lavender in pots at least 30cm in diameter as it shows rapid growth of the root system.
- It needs constant frequent watering, once a week, but excessive moisture can cause drying and rotting of the leaves.