Flowerpot: 5.5 cm
Lithops is a succulent plant of the family Aizoaceae. Its name comes from the ancient Greek word “stone” which means stone and “face” which means face and refers to the characteristic appearance of the plant, which resembles stone.
- Grows best in light, well-drained soils.
- Prefers sunny places.
- It needs a mild temperature in summer, while in winter the appropriate temperature range is 8-10 ° C.
- Requires moderate watering in summer and no watering in winter
- Be careful not to get the leaves wet when watering.
- Flowering period: late summer and throughout autumn, yielding large yellow or white flowers 5 cm in size, which emerge from the cleft of the leaves.
- The selection of plants will be random.
- The plant may differ slightly from the photo.