Flowerpot: 12cm / Height: 20-30cm.
Mint is a species of mint that is native to Europe and Southwest Asia. Mint, in addition to its use as an antispasmodic, tonic and digestive herb, is used to flavor various foods.
- The plant may differ slightly from the photo.
- It likes the sun, as long as it is watered more often, while it grows well in shady and semi-shady places.
- Prefers soil moisture and good drainage.
- It can not withstand the cold of winter and the north winds.
- It needs light and frequent watering in spring and autumn every 2-3 days, while in summer if it is in a sunny place it may need daily watering.