Flowerpot: 12cm / Height: 20-30cm.
Marjoram is a perennial aromatic and medicinal plant, a cousin of oregano, which grows in semi-mountainous and mountainous parts of the Mediterranean countries. With a growth that reaches about half a meter, the marjoram is characterized by upright shoots, small round gray-green leaves and small white-pink flowers that appear at the ends of the shoots.
- The plant may differ slightly from the photo.
- It wants good drainage of the soil where it is grown.
- Prefers relatively sunny places, while withstanding the cold of winter and the high temperatures of summer.
- Suitable time for planting: Spring, Autumn.
- It needs enough watering in summer, but be careful not to wet its foliage as it causes diseases.