Pot:9 cm, Height: ~20 cm
- Although these plants are extremely low light tolerant, they will grow faster and maintain their vibrant coloring and markings if grown in medium to bright indirect light. Direct sun will scorch their leaves.
- Allow these indoor plants to dry out partially between watering. If left dry for too long the lower leaves will dry up and turn brown. If this happens, soak the soil and let the plant re-hydrate.
- They are poisonous if ingested, so be very careful if you have pets and/or small children.
- This plant filters toxins and provides fresh air in your space.
- The plant may differ slightly from the photo.