Flowerpot: 12cm / Height: 20-30cm.
Lemongrass is a perennial aromatic shrub, with characteristic oval leaves, green or yellow-green in color that give off a lemon aroma.
- The plant may differ slightly from the photo.
- The pot is indicative, not included.
- It likes the sun, the drought, while it can withstand high temperatures and the cold of winter.
- In spring and autumn we water every 4-5 days, while in summer every 2-3 days. Excessive watering may cause rot on lemongrass shoots.
- Prune the lemon thyme in early autumn, after the end of flowering to grow again and give rich vegetation.