Flowerpot: 9cm / Height: 3οcm.
Tilansia is an indoor plant. It has elongated, lanceolate, leathery and glossy leaves in light green color, which grow in the form of a rosette. From the center of the rosette emerges a flower stem that at the top has an impressive pink or fuchsia formation from bracts and that remains on the plant for up to six months. In summer, the flowers of the plant, which are small and purple in color, emerge between the bracts.
- It needs light, but not direct contact with the sun.
- She likes heat and humidity.
- It needs moderate watering, when the soil is almost dry and well drained.
- The plant may differ slightly from the photo.
- The pot is indicative, not included.