- Admiral 10 EC Insecticide.
- Insecticide mimic the insect youth hormone.
- Form : Liquid Emulsifiable (EC).
- Guaranteed Composition : Pyriproxyfen 10% w / w, Auxiliaries : 88.79% w / w
- Chemical Group : pyridinil derivatives
- Mode of Action: Affects the morphogenesis, reproduction and embryogenesis of insects, depending on their stage of development (egg, larva, nymph, acme) preventing their normal development and adulthood. Specifically has the effect:
a) In eggs aged 1-3 days where hatching is limited or slowed down and post-embryonic changes are observed.
b) Inhibits the metamorphosis of larvae.
c) Causes the emergence of nymphs and the appearance of acme.
d) It has sterilizing properties in females, resulting in reduced spawning and reduced egg viability. The effectiveness of the preparation on target insects appears more slowly and gradually compared to that of insecticides that act on the nervous system of insects. The transport of the active substance pyriproxyfen in plants is extrinsic.
- Phytotoxicity: It is not phytotoxic in the recommended crops and application doses in the Greek soil-climatic conditions.
- How to Apply: Full coverage sprays.