APPROVED IN ORGANIC AGRICULTURE
Protection from Dako tis Elias and other dipterans such as the Mediterranean Fly!
- The trap contains a mixture of the most effective and attractive materials
- Externally it is impregnated with contact insecticide
- Guarantees absolute protection for the user, the producer and the environment
- Protects maximum output
instructions for use
- The trap is ready to be posted. Before placing it on the tree, drill the trap at the two points where the X
- Place it inside the crown of the tree and in the middle of its height.
- The trap should not rest on leaves or branches, and should not be exposed to direct sunlight
- The application dose is 15-20 traps / acre. For olive groves smaller than 3 acres or in olive groves with low production, it is recommended to place a trap per tree
- The traps are placed before the olive kernel coagulates, a time point that marks the beginning of the spawning of the olive tree
- The duration of action of the trap is 4.5-6 months.