- Insecticide with selective action against lepidopteran larvae. It works by swallowing after which the larvae stop feeding and die in a few days.
- Format: Concentrated Suspension (SC)
- Active substance: Bacillus thuringiensis subsp. kurstaki strain PB-54 7.24% w / v, Auxiliary substances: 94% w / w
- Application method: Foliage cover sprays.
- How to prepare spray liquid: SHAKE THE BOTTLE WELL BEFORE USE. Dilute the recommended dose of the preparation in a little water. Add the concentrate to the half-filled spray can with water. Fill with the remaining water while continuing to stir. Do not leave the spray solution for more than 12 hours. Spray with constant agitation and use nozzles to reduce the dispersion of the spray liquid.
- Combination: Not combined with very alkaline and acidic
preparations. Avoid combinations with pulps